Come Join Our Team and Make a Difference in the World!
Do you love working with children? We are always looking for responsible and enthusiastic people to work in our busy swim school.
Our application process:
- A completed application dropped off at one of our facilities
- In person interviews, including a pool interview for applicants interested in an aquatic position
- Group interview
**We drug test and background check all of our employees.
The applicant must be invited to each step of the process. Once the applicant has completed every step above we will determine if they are a good candidate to start our training program.
Those interested must:
- have an unlimited amount of energy and a never-ending smile.
- have endless patience with our children and their parents.
- have a great sense of humor.
- have a professional appearance.
- be able to work under pressure.
- have a desire to learn.
- be able to work as a part of a team.
- have a knowledge of swimming.
- be available to work weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends.
Positions Available (we do all training for each position):
Front Desk Assistants
Greeters and Boutique Staff
Customer Service Team
3 Locations: West Kendall, Tropical, and Northwest.
For more information, please call (305) 969-SWIM (7946) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use our Contact Us form.
Please review our entire website before completing our application.
Adobe Reader must be installed to view the employment application. You can download the software for free from Adobe.